Thread: Canon iR series reset counter

Have any master-hand can tell me how to reset Canon iR series counter ??

User "Transpost1" was created to allow us to move posts from one forum to another.
    User "Transpost1" was created to allow us to move posts from one forum to another.

Posted by David B on 11/02/2004
    What counter are you trying to reset? You can reset jam, trouble and err counters under the "Clear" function.

Posted by Ex-Union on 11/02/2004
    Sure, just remove the counter pcb, then put it back in. Just besure you have a good excuse to tell Canon when you get an error code that you can't clear. Tring to sell a machine with less copies on it is not an acceptable excuse.

Posted by Nickey on 11/03/2004
    I want to reset printing and copy counter !

Thank your reply. but can you tell me what is pcb clearly , it's a chip ?? and how to remove it ?? Thanks very much.!

For those who is interested in resetting total counter for Canon iR copier you may mail me... calvinkoay@gmail.com

Real men dont reset counters. Its illegal. Theres already 2 *******s in this thread. The guy who wants the info and the ****** thats offering to supply it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Transpost1 View Post
    I want to reset printing and copy counter !
    I'd rather be bowling