PDA

View Full Version : konica 2223 J31+ J32

issahodeh
11-20-2006, 09:07 PM
if the costumer make continues copying like 10 copies ha had a paper jam with J31+ J32 on the 6 or 7 copy depends the paper c*ssette but if he makes 1 copy no problem the paper jam one under the drum and one at the right door. Is it the exit sensor become hot or what any help will be great
Thanks

Michael
12-12-2006, 08:41 PM
Fusers are weak on these, best bet is to replace the upper roller if it's worn, Make sure the Cleaning roller is newer or re-oil it with some silicone fuser oil, and make sure you have all six Separation fingers.

Mike

issahodeh
12-13-2006, 07:00 PM
the paper jam when we use the upper cassette ,even if we change the cassette and if I use the upper cassette on both places up or down , so I have 2 problem one that the paper jam if we use the upper tray .two if we use the upper cassette in any place. Please advice

Michael
12-14-2006, 08:28 PM
Have you tried other sizes of paper?, Ie: if letter size is jamming, have you tried Legal ... and if that works, does it work in both ports???, if so either the cassette is damaged, the paper is the wrong size, or damaged, or the cassette is not set to the size of the paper ... (this last one has gotten me a couple of times on different copiers !)(easiest thing to forget).

Damp or excessively curled paper could do it too, as fusers heat the paper and cause it to curl anyway!

Does it just stop at the fuser ? or does it get crinkled up ?? if it's crinkled, is the fuser in good shape ... and does it have all it's sep. claws ???

Good Luck, Mike