Bed Bugs Control & Treatment
Bed bugs can be difficult to eradicate, even if you know exactly where they’re hiding. It’s important to contact a professional pest control service when you suspect an infestation, as these little critters can spread quickly and cause a host of health and hygiene related issues.
Local Pest Pros provides commercial and residential customers with reliable bed bug control services that are designed to effectively get rid of bed bugs while preserving the health and safety of the environment.
Control Bed Bugs: The Professional Way
Our team of pest control experts understands the unique challenges posed by bed bugs. We only use the most advanced methods to remove and protect our customers from the threat posed by bed bugs.
We use a variety of methods for removal, including insecticide treatments, fumigation services, heat treatment, steam remediation, and mattress liners and covers.
Our team of professionals are dedicated to finding the best solutions to keep your household or business bed bug free.
Bed Bug Treatments
- Bed Bug Insecticide Treatment: This treatment will help to kill any adult bed bugs and their eggs. We use safe, non-toxic chemicals that are designed to be as effective as possible. This is the first and foremost step in getting rid of bed bugs.
- Bed Bug Fumigation Services: Fumigation is one of the most effective methods of eradicating bed bugs. We use safe, non-toxic chemicals to fumigate, as well as high-tech equipment to ensure the areas in your home or business are properly sealed off before the fumigation process.
- Bed Bug Heat Treatment: Heat treatment is a great way to quickly get rid of bed bugs. We use special equipment to increase the temperature of an infested area up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. The heat will kill bed bugs and their eggs on contact, and can be used in hard to reach places.
- Bed Bug Steam Remediation: This treatment is used to get rid of annoying bed bugs. We use a special steam machine to reach the nooks and crannies in your space that may be harbouring bed bugs. This treatment is safe and non-toxic, and will help to kill the bed bugs, as well as their eggs.
- Bed Bug Mattress Liners and Covers: Mattress liners and covers are a great way to protect your mattress from bed bugs. We will provide you with a special mattress cover that is designed to act as a barrier between you and the bed bugs. This cover will also help to reduce the chances of a future infestation.
Why Do I Need Bed Bug Control?
Bed bugs can be a major health hazard, as they often carry and spread diseases. These bugs can also cause an uncomfortable itching sensation and can lead to severe mental distress. It’s therefore important to identify and get rid of any bed bugs in your home or business.
Signs of a Bed Bug Infestation
There are several signs of a bed bug infestation that you should look out for:
- Blood Stains: Bed bugs often leave behind blood stains in the form of small rust-colored drops on the sheet or mattress.
- Dark or Rusty Spots: You may notice several small, dark or rusty spots on the mattress or sheets, which is a sign of a bed bug infestation.
- Sickly Sweet Scent: Bed bugs produce a sickly sweet smell that may alert you to the presence of an infestation.
- Skin Sheds: If you notice any skin sheds from bed bugs, then you can be sure that you have a problem that needs to be dealt with.
How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs
Getting rid of bed bugs can be a difficult process. Here are some simple steps you can take to help eradicate these pests:
- Inspect Hot Spots: It’s important to inspect any common hot spots in your home or business where bed bugs are known to congregate.
- Wash the Bedding: Washing your bedding in hot water is one of the most effective ways to get rid of bed bugs. It’s important to do this regularly in order to reduce the chance of an infestation.
- Vacuum Thoroughly: Vacuuming any areas of concern is a great way to help get rid of any adult bed bugs or their eggs. Be sure to vacuum any crevices or hard to reach areas.
- Freeze Them Out: Using a special freezer machine can be a great way to quickly get rid of bed bugs. This device will lower the temperature of the area to killing temperatures in just a few minutes, making it one of the fastest and most effective methods of bed bug removal.
Call Our Local Expert Pros for Bed Bugs Removal
Don’t take risks when it comes to bed bug infestations. At Local Pest Pros, our team of local and experienced professionals offer the most reliable, efficient, and affordable bed bugs removal services in the area.
Our experienced technicians have the specialized knowledge and experience to address any bed bugs problem.
We customize our services to meet your specific needs and work hard to ensure that you are fully satisfied with the results.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the main causes of bed bugs?
Bed bugs are commonly transported from one location to another through luggage and clothing, as well as through used furniture and mattresses.
Where do bed bugs hide in your home?
Bed bugs are typically found near their sources of blood, such as in mattresses and furniture, along crevices and folds in walls and floors, and behind headboards and outlets.
Can I get rid of bed bugs myself?
Yes, some people have had success getting rid of bed bugs on their own. However, it is recommended to seek professional help to ensure all bed bugs are eliminated.
What kills bed bugs instantly?
High temperatures can kill bed bugs instantly. Heat treatments, such as wash cycles in high temperatures, vacuuming, and using a steamer on the affected areas are all effective methods for killing bed bugs.
How do I permanently get rid of bed bugs at home?
The most surefire way to permanently rid yourself of bed bugs is to hire a professional exterminator and follow their instructions for prepare your home for treatment. Additionally, vacuuming, washing bedding and clothing in hot water, using a steamer on cracks and crevices, and eliminating clutter can help eliminate the problem.
Do you require immediate assistance? To reach us Mon-Sun 24/7, please call (888) 408-2399. We pledge to do all in our power to assist you on that day
We understand that you’re placing a great deal of confidence in us. There is no doubt in my mind that our staff is qualified and reliable.
Don’t allow bed bugs take control of your life. Depend on our experts to remove them entirely. Contact us today!
Consider Hiring Us?
24/7 Emergency ServiceRegardless of what time of day it is, our dependable emergency services guarantee you will certainly receive quick and reliable assistance. You can trust us for timely and efficient services.
Affordable PricingWe provide extremely competitive rates for our services, making top quality pipes services affordable and accessible for everyone.
Eco-Friendly ApproachWe believe in treating your home and business with respect and take pride being used only environment-friendly solutions and materials. We take action to lower our environmental footprint as long as possible.
Customer Complete satisfactionYour satisfaction is our top priority. Our team of professionals is constantly prepared to serve you with a smile and offer the highest level of customer service.